Koit - My Friends Koit - My Friends

Great work. Especially with the facial animations and expressions.

But...

...Koit would have animated those anal glands...

Hitler's Last Stand Hitler's Last Stand

I knew what the punchline was going to be..

...but I liked it.

Getting a Tumblr Getting a Tumblr

I enjoyed watching that. Good job.

It kept me watching until the end.

House of Tards House of Tards

I failed both minigames as Hillary (winning both as Trump), and she still managed to pull through with more votes in the debate. This game must be rigged(!)

Good game - fun to play, and well presented. I liked the minigame intermissions, especially the basket of deplorables one with the image of giant menacing Hillary looming in the background.

And it's especially refreshing to see a 2016 election themed submission Newgrounds that lays into Hillary for a change.

Taxi INC. Taxi INC.

The reviewer below me said this game is very similar to the crab game, and I agree. In fact, it was the music that gave me a sense of deja vu. Sure enough, I check your games, and there's the crab game.

Same music, same layout and very similar achievements (with slight variations) - including the one where you have to purchase 40 (50 in the other one) top upgrades which get exponentially more expensive. A single upgrade from 14 to 15 taxis costs $27295.

The beauty of idle games like Cookie Clicker or Clicker Heroes is that there are more passive bonuses and further upgrades to increase the clicks per second. But with this, when I spend all of my money on a taxi upgrade, I get an exponentially smaller return. In a better designed clicker game, at this point, I'd move onto a stronger upgrade that will offer better click per second for cash spent.

This does not make for a fun clicker game. I dread to think how long it would take me to achieve the final medal, so that's where I'll stop playing.

As for the presentation, it could have done with some animation - mindlessly clicking on a taxi to simulate a taxi business is a bit unimaginative.

gentleman dreamer gentleman dreamer

When, oh when are you going to stop milking this dead cow.

It looks and sounds terrible, and leaves the impression that it was hastily put together to reap sponsorship money with that advert API.

The controls are imprecise and should have been keyboard based.

The music - a terrible pastiche of Gangnam Style got irritating fast.

The graphics were lazy and in some cases, reused from earlier movies. I say that because I do remember playing this game earlier in the year, but it's since been removed. The character sprite appears in no less than 3 other games (2 if you ignore the blatant double submission of "Psy Gentleman in Red Carpet" and "Oppa Gangnam Red Carpet"), so maybe it's time to draw some new sprites.

Sunset Riders Stage 2: Metal Sunset Riders Stage 2: Metal

Loved the guitar riffs.

Although metal isn't my favourite style, I still loved this piece.

Zombie Hillary Zombie Hillary

These should be used for the site's wallpaper for the election period!

TylerBlake responds: