Don't Let This Happen Don't Let This Happen

I really don't know whether to take this seriously or not. It started out as a typical Liberal smear job, but it just degenerated into something even crazier.

But all in all, I found it entertaining, although the voice work irritated me a bit.

AMENO te move. AMENO te move.

Not as good as Arfenhouse which you were clearly trying to emulate.

The dialogue was difficult to hear, and it didn't feel that funny, but I liked some of the error effects and it's nice to see an Arfenhouse inspired/parody flash movie after all these years.

minilinkki responds:

Of course it isn't! Arfenhouse is the golden example how to make good "shit".
And yes, you found out what i am trying to do. But the lack of randomess and low dialogue is caused by flash. I did fight with it over two days to get the sounds works. Maybe next time.

Anyway, thanks from the feedpack! Will try to get atleast 4/5 from you next time!

1 year of Skylanders 1 year of Skylanders

To be honest, this seemed to drag on forever, but then I have little interest in Skylanders, let alone Spyro.

However, I like your character design and animation techniques, and the voice work is very good too. All three complement each other brilliantly.

OPRAH GANGBANG STYLE! OPRAH GANGBANG STYLE!

Quality animation, detailed drawings. Definitely my favourite Gangnam Style related or Animation-with-Gangnam-style-track-aw kwardly-shoehorned-in released this week.

SpeedoSausage responds:

WOOOOOOOAH SEXY LADY

Why Sonic Needs a Car Why Sonic Needs a Car

I really enjoyed how you presented this - it got a laugh out of me.

Pluto Pluto

Watch out everyone - we've got a new meme.

I was looking forward to seeing how this animation was going to play out, but I was dissapointed - I was half expecting Pluto to give some sort of neurotic monologue on his place in the Solar System. What I got instead was a clip from a popular song from the Internet and three stick figures gyrating.

Actually, those stick figures appeared to be reused from your other movies, and the music made me angry - granted, I only actually heard the song for the first time about 2 days ago, but already, I'm tired of hearing it.

Super Duck Hunt Super Duck Hunt

Fantastic.

The best sprite animation I've seen, good use of music and brilliant direction. I hope we don't have to wait another 8-9 years for more - anything - whether it be Nintendo inspired or original.

fea-tures responds:

haha, thanks alot, I wouldnt hold my breath for a Super Duck Hunt 2 anytime soon. Im fairly sure I could throw another together in a fraction of the time with the experience Ive gained but Id like a break from the Sprites.

Truth be told, this film has been nagging for completion for so long that Ive not been able to completely focus on any other project without that nagging feeling; Im just glad to be able to have the freedom to explore other things.... for now :)

Zelda  Anime Trailer 2011 Zelda Anime Trailer 2011

Fine animation, though it bears more than a passing resemblence to Akira Toriyama's work.

I hope you plan on releasing an English dub.

late night shopping 2 late night shopping 2

I didn't like this very much at all...

I much preferred the music in the original one - I don't think the music in this one will grow on me. The music is well made, though.

The animation was good, albeit with a noticeable error (the pavement and road in the first scene not matching up with the buildings). One thing I picked up was another emo joke.

I think you (Wonchop) did a fair job with the music you were given, although it did contain a lot of familiar conventions that I enjoy (or not) from some of your other animations. I hope to see more of your work on weebls-stuff in the months to come.

Halo VS Teletubbies Halo VS Teletubbies

Funny...

...in a hilariously shit sort of way.
The graphics were quite poor - you should try to improve that. On the other hand they may have been what made the flash so funny.